Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 2!

I know in my last post I said I was officially starting my whole new healthy life change today. I lied! I started yesterday. So today makes day 2 of my new healthy change. I started my 'MyFitnessPal' account back up so I can track everything I eat and my workouts. I didn't do anything for workouts besides about 20 minutes of Zumba (I didn't even log that in as a workout). I was going to do a much longer Zumba session but my little lady woke up from her nap.
I tracked everything I ate yesterday and I ate pretty healthy and I was actually 7 calories under my 1,200 calorie goal. Here is a list of everything I had throughout the day:

SUNDAY JULY 8, 2012:

*Breakfast
-Light multi-grain english muffin ; 100 calories for 1 whole muffin
-Peanut butter (for my english) ; 95 calories for 1 table spoon
-Ready to serve fully cooked bacon ; 70 calories for 4 slices
-Hard boiled eggs (no yolk) ; 68 calories for 4
TOTAL CALORIES: 333


*Lunch
-Crispy Fish Fillets ; 210 calories for 2
-Mesquite BBQ chips (Kettle cooked) ; 140 calories for 1 serving (about 16 chips)
-Tomato ketchup (for fish) ; 20 calories for 1 tbs
-Gold Peak unsweetened ice tea ; 0 calories for 12 ounces
TOTAL CALORIES: 370

*Dinner
-Swedish Meatballs (Lean Cuisine) ; 290 calories
TOAL CALORIES: 290

*Snacks
-Cocoa roast almonds (100 calorie pack) ; 100 calories (had this in between breakfast and lunch)
-Fudge shop mini brownies (100 calorie pack) ; 100 calories (between lunch & dinner)
TOTAL CALORIES: 200

*Workouts
None for today

*Water
About 46 ounces (two 23 ounce Smart Water bottles)


Overall, I think I did pretty good for my first day. Today I'm going to do about 45 mins of Zumba and hopefully do about 1-2 hours at the gym. I'll post about my workouts and what I ate later on tonight before I go to bed. I want to try to post every night about progress and my food intake. I'll do my 'before' pictures at the end of this week (probably Friday). Then hopefully in about a month from now I'll have some progress pictures to post.
I'm still new at this whole eating right and working out thing, so bare with me! I'm going to do some looking into on new recipes and get to cooking some new healthy food! I'll even post about those and add them into my cookbook. I've found some inspirational blogs that have really put my mind into that "you can do this" mode. I know I can! I just need a kick in the butt to make me motivate.
















2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are doing really great girl keep up the good work! If you want any new healthy recipe ideas check out my blog

    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm going to follow your blog and steal some yummy recipes!

      Delete